Our goal is to prepare members of the board to understand, assess and take a proactive posture in cybersecurity. Along the way, attendees investigate risk assessment and management frameworks that help mitigate the risks, as well as identify potential security gaps that could prove a liability.
Moreover we provide an executive view of the current threat landscape, the major challenges for the organization and a snapshot of the state of the art in terms of potential solutions available on the market.
Our bespoke workshops enable members of the board to address and handle the threats from Social Engineering and Advanced Persistent Threats that can decimate an organization.
C-suite Training: Learning Objectives
- Assess the responsibilities of the board for cyber security.
- Determine a proper security posture for your organization.
- Identify gaps in coverage and countermeasures.
- Prepare for advanced persistent threats and social engineering attacks.
- View of the state of the art in cybersecurity solutions globally.
For more information please contact us at:
Please note that your information will only be used to contact you via e-mail or phone (if given) and will be deleted after establishing contact.