Cybersecurity Awareness for C-Suite Workshop
- Set the tone at the top for your organization.
- Understand executive vulnerabilities.
- Consider technical board members/committees role in organizational cybersecurity.
- Hire and validate the right people and partners.
- Provide a detailed risk, resilience and plan review.
- Teach mechanisms to become unrelenting in their oversight.
Course Fee: contact us
Duration: 1Day (9am-6pm) with the possibility to split into two half days.
A 1-day course which will address an organization’s need to delegate cybersecurity responsibilities.
Will prepare C-Suite and Board levels to set the tone at the top for an organization. This course gives a birds-eye view of the cybersecurity issues that confront corporate board members and C-Suite executives. Emphasis is on understanding the problem, alignment of resources and proactive leadership.
Who Should Attend?
- CEO, COO, CTO
- Vice President
- Board Level Members
- IT Directors, Senior IT Managers
For further information please contact us at:
Please note that your information will only be used to contact you via e-mail and will be deleted after establishing contact.