Cybersecurity Market Research
Our specialized cybersecurity market research teams have a wealth of experience in the state-of-the-art of cybersecurity innovation across the major cyber hubs and markets in the world.
We have conducted multiple research projects in the US, Canada, Israel, the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore, Australia and published leading edge reports and analysis.
We can bring value to your organization by leveraging our wealth of data-driven insight and field proprietary research studies covering the latest industry technologies and solutions.
- Independence: our analysis, research methodology and consulting processes take an impartial and unbiased approach. We are not tied to specific vendors – whether they are product, consulting & services or cyber risk and insurance companies – markets, or technologies.
- Global, regional, or local approach depending on your specific needs.
- Pragmatic and customized approach to maximize value: leveraging existing research assets, extending them with insight specific to the unique context of your organization, needs and expectations.
Areas of Expertise
Cybersecurity Companies, Products & Services
During the last three years, we have published research covering over 3000 cybersecurity companies and 9000 products classified within over 200 categories.
We are focused on:
- Cybersecurity Product Companies
- Consulting & Services
- HLS and Defense
- Cyber Risk & Cyber Insurance
- Managed Security Services Providers
- Cybersecurity Distribution Channels
Managed Security Services
The quickly evolving threat landscape, the increasing number of cyber-attacks and the scarcity of specialized cybersecurity talent have been instrumental in understanding the rise in the number of managed security service providers (MSSPs) to address these new organizational challenges.
During the last three years we have analyzed over 500 MSSPs, including traditional MSSPs, SOCaaS, SECaaS and Next Generation MDRs, putting us in a privileged position to support your organization in the selection process while mitigating risk and allowing you to focus on your core business.
Cyber Risk & Cyber Insurance
There are three key dynamics that have substantially increased the appetite for Cyber Risk and Cyber Insurance solutions:
- The unstoppable digital transformation affecting all industries.
- A quickly evolving threat landscape.
- New Data Protection regulations with steep fines related to cybersecurity events and how a company behaves and manages those situations, for example in case of Data Breaches.
Distribution is a key component of your marketing strategy. Based on multiple parameters (Value Proposition, Product / Service Mix, Complexity, Target Markets, Competition, Growth Expectations…) we can leverage our existing assets and bespoke market research to support you with the definition of your Distribution Channels. Key areas where we can provide value:
- Defining the most suitable distribution strategy
- Identifying the most profitable relationships
- Understanding true distribution costs
- Closing the loop between distribution and customer satisfaction