Cybersecurity Staff Augmentation: Research & Innovation Analysts, Project and Product Managers
We provide short to long-term cybersecurity staff augmentation services to support information security teams at a variety of seniority levels from an Innovation Analyst to a Product Manager. Our experienced professionals can assist with your company’s information security needs. Our analysts can assist with day-to-day innovation related operational tasks to implement your cybersecurity innovation program while our Project and Product Managers lead the development, strategy, and roadmap for your innovation program.
Cybersecurity Innovation Analyst
In the very fast-moving environment of cyber security (dynamic growing market, short cycles and strong competition), it is important to ensure that your company keeps apace with market evolution and is able to integrate or leverage all innovations that constantly arise on the market. This requires a consistent approach. The Cybersecurity Innovation Analyst, will be in charge of:
- Identifying potential opportunities in the cybersecurity market.
- Analysis of mega trends, the cyber ecosystem, transnational initiatives and bodies.
- Assessing with a consistent and systematic approach their potential fit with current/future business activities or with your existing or future offerings: Consulting, Services, Solutions…
- If an opportunity is assessed as innovative and enabling, sponsoring it to turn it into a concrete business opportunity by ensuring its fit into the company and proper coordination with the relevant internal stakeholders.
Cybersecurity Innovation Product Manager
Senior profile which requires strong technical understanding of cybersecurity, strong interpersonal skills and a deep understanding of our business strategy in order to:
- Create and refine a market-relevant vision for your product / solutions / services.
- Develop a security product and services portfolio through market / technology research, competitive, and customer engagement.
- Drive adoption of vision across the organization with clear articulation of strategic vision, opportunities and challenges.
- Drive awareness and excitement of innovation portfolio through strategic engagements of analysts, market and academia.
- Derive a practical execution plan of innovation line that remains faithful to the vision and takes into account timeline and resource constraints.
- Ensure and manage successful execution of plan by working closely with incubation, R&D and other teams.
- Support incubation and sales teams with collaterals and be deeply engaged in customer success.
- Be the voice of the customer to product R&D teams.
- Support product R&D with clear product roadmaps and discussions.
- Maintain high performing relationships with working teams across Product, Legal, Risk.
- Work closely with Marketing, Corp Comms, Sales and Delivery Teams.
- Maintain high performing relationships with vendors.
- Support and participate in thought leadership initiatives, such as media engagement.
- Give conference talks, industry talks, and write impactful papers.
- Identify gaps and proactively propose solutions to close the gaps.
- Foster a culture of open innovation within your teams.