Cybersecurity Startup Growth Solutions
In Smartrev Cybersec, we continuously monitor the different parameters that determine the level of success of a cybersecurity startup.
We conduct this analysis per market, taking into consideration:
- Market Strategy
- Value proposition, communication strategy and localization.
- Market intelligence: target accounts, key decision makers, hierarchies, business processes.
- Analysis of the competition.
- Analysis of existing and emerging market trends.
- Analysis of industry think tanks.
- Language barriers.
- Startup’s vision, mission statement and message.
- Pricing strategy per market.
- Regulatory environment.
- Legal hurdles.
- Product Fit:
- Minimal viable and marketable / sellable product analysis.
- Product features & Platforms.
- Product differentiation and Go-to-Market Strategy.
- Solution Roadmap.
- Growth support infrastructures
- Funding ecosystem
- Purchasing common practices in large potential customers
This valuable insight enables us to design bespoke growth solutions for startups customized per market.
Our team can also help them on lead generation on a pay per lead basis based upon pre-agreed metrics.
Moreover we can leverage our Cyber Startup Observatory to provide visibility to the startup and to push the brand and identify business opportunities.
For further information please complete the form below.
Please note that your information will only be used to contact you via e-mail or phone (if given) and will be deleted after establishing contact.
Smartrev Cybersec is a niche cybersecurity consultancy. We analyse the most relevant cybersecurity innovation hubs in the world and provide this insight to the financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, e-commerce, public sector, technology & consulting, law enforcement, legal and education verticals.
We leverage this near real-time view of the state-of-the art in cybersecurity technology, solutions and initiatives to provide high quality bespoke C-Suite training in cybersecurity.
Our approach is global with local presence in Spain, UK, Singapore and partners in Israel, US and Japan.