Smartrev Cybersec – Innovation Events
In Smartrev Cybersec we are at the very centre of cybersecurity innovation globally.
We are in touch with:
- +1000 state of the art cybersecurity startups.
- +5500 CISOS from global financial institutions, major corporations and governments.
- +200 VCs and CVCs.
- +100 Cybersecurity Incubators and accelerators globally.
Smartrev Cybersec is also the editor of the Cyber Startup Observatory, a very successful website tailor made for cybersecurity practitioners, startups, universities and general cybersecurity education.
The Cyber Startup Observatory plays a strategic role, promoting the events before and after the event date, sharing agenda, brochure, goals, attendees and bespoke articles and reports with a large global cybersecurity community.
For more information, please visit:
This unique position together with our cybersecurity knowledge and global, multi-industry view enables us to organize successful, effective and beautiful open innovation events.
Innovation events – Our unique methodology
Our team have been involved in the organization of executive events and open innovation events in different industries and markets including Israel, Spain, France, Japan, Germany, Italy, US, Singapore, UK and Austria, South Africa, just to name just a few.
Our partners have previously managed hundreds of thousands of Euros in annual marketing budgets and we have learned what actually works and what does not.
Based on this knowledge, we have developed an unique methodology that is built on the following cornerstones:
- Preparation pre-event: a successful event starts way before the date of the event and finishes way after the attendees are gone: previous preparation, support during the event to the startups and post-event follow-up support are critical
- Support during the event offered to both the startups and the customer (organizer).
- Support post-event to both the startup and the customer (organizer).
- Analytics: definition of key metrics, measurement tools and reporting post event, including lessons learned and areas for improvement.
Format of the events
We typically provide three different types of events. The customer can choose the most suitable format for its specific needs.
Format 1: Speed Dating Session, one large corporate and multiple cybersecurity startups. This event typically takes place at the premises of the customer.
Format 2: Multiple corporates meeting multiple cybersecurity startups
This approach requires finding a suitable lounge at a conveniently located hotel.
Format 3: Executive dinner including external speakers, multiple institutions (Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier3) and multiple cybersecurity startups.
For further information please contact us at:
Please note that your information will only be used to contact you via e-mail or phone (if given) and will be deleted after establishing contact.