Speed Dating Session – match-making between 1 large corporation and 20 cybersecurity startups
The key features of this approach are:
- Once the participating startups are known, Smartrev Cybersec will work with the customer to choose the perfect team from their side.
- Total duration of the event is 4 hours maximum, preferably in the afternoon to minimize disruption.
- All the startups will have 5 minutes to pitch their solutions. Our team will advise them on the slide deck and message.
- Up to 28 executives from the customer side meeting a group of startups at the same venue at the same time. Groups of executives are created to be able to meet all the startups during a number of rounds.
- For convenience the event might take place at the premises of the customer, for example at the innovation center.
- The customer’s executives will be cherry picked to be a good match for the solutions the startups are presenting. This is particularly important to avoid presenting a solution to an audience that is not a potential buyer.
Our unique methodology
Our team have been involved in the organization of executive events and open innovation events in different industries and markets including Israel, Spain, France, Japan, Germany, Italy, US, Singapore, UK and Austria, South Africa, just to name just a few.
We have previously managed hundreds of thousands of Euros in marketing budgets and we have learned what actually works and what does not.
Based on this knowledge, we have developed a methodology that is built on the following cornerstones:
- Preparation pre-event: a successful event starts way before the date of the event and finishes way after the attendees are gone: previous preparation, support during the event to the startups and post-event follow-up support are critical
- Support during the event offered to both the startups and the customer.
- Support post-event to both the startup and the financial institution post-event
- Analytics: definition of key metrics, measurement tools and reporting post event, including lessons learned and areas for improvement.
For further information please contact us at:
Please note that your information will only be used to contact you via e-mailand will be deleted after establishing contact.